My latest podcast where I talk about similarities between this Paul Thomas Anderson movie and Catcher in the Rye.
After another exciting Twitter vote, you, the citizens of NetFlakesland decided that we needed to talk about Punch-Drunk Love. For both myself and Caroline, we weren’t quite sure what to do with the movie at first but it let an impression, so please listen as we try to come to an understanding of why so many of you chose this film.
Among other topics, we get into
- Barry’s mental health
- the perfect casting of Adam Sandler
- the long shadow of Philip Seymour Hoffman
- how badly Caroline wants to throw salt at one character
- whether or not the villains are made even by their markers of Mormonism
- a side-by-side comparison of Punch-Drunk Love and Catcher in the Rye
View original post 95 more words